Sorry it has been a while. I have not had my camera at work for quite some time now. Just thought you might be interested in our Halloween pictures from this year. Who ya gonna call?
SO cute Cid! I love the costumes. It was good to see you at lunch the other day- I wish we could have chatted more- we'll have to do it again soon so we can catch up:)...
We have been married for five and a half years. Our two boys Daxton-4 and Kelton-1 are the joys of our life. We have lived in Logan since we were married, and recently moved into a new home built by us in Nibley (just south of Logan). Ryan is employed at Bridgerland Applied Technology College as a drafting/ multimedia instructor working with the high school students. Cindy is teaching part time at South cache middle school, she teaches pre-algebra to eighth grade students.
2 comments:
SO cute Cid! I love the costumes. It was good to see you at lunch the other day- I wish we could have chatted more- we'll have to do it again soon so we can catch up:)...
Hi. I'm Cindy's Bunco buddy! Love the last pic of your boys laughing! So cute!
Post a Comment