Friday, June 27, 2008

Zoo Day with the "monkeys"






5 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

Cindy! Cutest pictures on your blog:). It was so fun to see you today, I love the haircut! Thanks for coming out in the open with your blog now:)..hee hee It will be fun to check it now. Love ya

Heidi Kjar said...

ps. Nice going Ryan on getting the blog going- I am so impressed- it's so professional!

Darin and Joanna said...

Well I am glad I stumbled onto your blog! It looks great Ryan (since I know you do all of the work!) You have a cute family!

Hayley said...

I saw your link on Heidi's blog and thought I would pop over and say hi. Your kids are about as cute as can be!

Kami Jo said...

Cindy!!! I linked over from Heidi's blog and must say you have the two cutest little boys! Hope you don't mind me sneakin' in from time to time :)
-Kami Jo